If there was a fire in my house and I could only grab a few things before I ran out...I would grab the Vitamix. SAVE THE VITAMIX! I'd yell to everyone in the house.
|The Mighty Vitamix blender|
By firing up my Vitamix blender with the contents of a Green Smoothie inside (the awesome Green Smoothie will be discussed in other posts), I was able to lose 10% of my body weight in one year and even better -- KEEP IT OFF! And for me that was a big deal because I hadn't been able to do anything like that despite having tried many other diets (whose names you would recognize and may have tried yourself).
Want to know more about the Mighty Vitamix? You can get the details here: https://vitamix.com/
Why do I love my blender? Let me count the ways:
- It's lasted almost 30 years without needing any repairs. So, what else could you buy that could do that? A rock, maybe.
- It's incredibly powerful. You can blend up just about anything with it. You could probably chop wood with it for your wood stove. Don't put your finger or small children in. Make sure you wear goggles when you're blending (...just kidding).
- You can make soup, ice cream, or anything in between.
- I hate to cook and I don't much like to eat vegetables, yet with my Vitamix I can whip up tasty, healthy Green Smoothies so fast and easy it would make your head spin if you were in my kitchen when I was blending.
- You can buy parts for it online and almost always fix it yourself. If it needs fixing. Which it probably won't (see Point #1 above). Awesome, am I right?
And then come back here so I can wax poetic about Green Smoothies.